Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, September 1, 2011

I have a tumblr...

For those of you who use tumblr, feel free to check it out. Some of the stuff is taken directly from here, but I like being able to connect with other tumblr users so I made one. I usually write more on here, for the simple reason that this blog is me creating something as opposed to copying something. So I've decided to devote this exclusively to writing and keep all my pics/ random one sentence updates on tumblr.
On another note, our trip to vegas is coming up. I'm back on clen, I'm hoping I'll be 115 by the time I get there. It's so depressing how much I struggle with my weight. I just do not lose weight unless I purge, take pills or restrict very, very heavily. I know that's because my body is at it's "set point", the healthy weight it wants to stay at. But I'm not happy at this weight! I would be happy under 110 pounds. I think.
Nothing much else has been going on- except that I was asked to speak at an AA meeting for a half hour. I'm not nervous yet, but I know I will be. I'm going to sit down and write some rough notes, but honestly I'll probably just wing it and hope for the best. I'll let you guys know how it goes.
Anyway, here's my tumblr : http://yourrunawaybunny.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment