If you don't count rehab, college, or sober living, I will be moving out of my parents house for the first time in a week. My bf found a great one bedroom in a super nice location. I cannot wait!
I'm so sick of binging at my parents house. A few more years of purging everyday like this and I'll be dead. My heart is already damaged from all the IV coke use- I can feel it fluttering lately after I throw up. It's just a habit I've had since I was younger, I was always too nervous to eat at school so I starved all day and then came home and binged. After discovering pot and bringing my binging to a new level, I started purging as well. Control is so much easier in a new place.
I'm nervous and excited- I pray that I'm making the right choices finally.

I'm glad you're happy hunny. It must be nice to be moving out
ReplyDeletehttp://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/
Thank you so much! Sorry it took me so long to see this comment I'm clueless how to check messages or respond to someone's comment. Do I respond on my own page? Help!
ReplyDelete