A good book you need to read-the Diving Bell and the Butterfly. It was written by a stroke victim who essentially became locked into his body after the incident, unable to speak or move save blinking one eye. Using that last remaining bit of movement he writes this short book through a translator. I just started it but already it makes me so incredibly grateful for my body, my strength. I figure I'll keep you guys updated on whatever I'm reading or what I'd recommend.
I purged today after devouring three vegetarian tacos- other than that I've simply been restricting to around 1,000/1,200 cals a day. I feel like I'm starving even on so much food!I hear these girls in a lot of the fitness tumblrs I read asking how they're only eating 500 cals a day and not losing weight. Easy- you're not eating 500 cals a day. It takes a long time and a lot of practice to be able to accurately estimate your caloric intake. Even with the help of my food scale and iPhone ap MyFitnessPal (highly recommended and free, includes extensive food/calorie database, weight and measurement tracking) it's still so easy to miscalculate. So many people underestimate things like the amount of cereal they are eating- have you ever actually measured out a cup? It is much smaller than you would think. Likewise most people have no concept of how much food an ounce is. Unless you weigh your food it is almost impossible to guess a weight measurement like that. Or people leave out the little snacks- gum, candy, fruit, veggies, dressings, sauces and other things that don't "count".
I've been having trouble getting to a scale in the morning, so the last time I weighed myself a few days ago I was still 122. My face looks thinner- it is always the first to be affected. But my lower half continues to look so huge and grotesque. I cant wait to have stick thighs. My bf is also getting me clenbuteral, a powerful illegal weight loss drug that is sure to kick my metabolism into high gear. At a hundred bucks for a months supply it better!!!
Sorry for the bad spelling, I'm typing off my iPhone right now.
If you haven't already, check out findingthinagain.tumblr.com, it is so inspirational, not to mention the girl who runs it is some hardcore thinspo/fitspo. She is the same height as me and my ultimate goal is to look like her. For comparison:
......Height....Weight...Bust...Waist...Hips...Thighs...Wrist...Calf
Me.....5'6"......122......34......27.....34......21.......6.....13.5
Carly..5'6"......103......33.....22.5....33......18.......5.....12.5
So yea.... I've got a ways to go. Check her out... Night night.

No comments:
Post a Comment