Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Update on watsup in my super exciting life

Only one month till Vegas! Less than one month actually! I'm currently around 120 pounds, and have resisted very, very strong urges to purge several times this month. I have only purged once so far in the month of August!

My psychiatrist has let me start pushing our appointments back to every 2 to 3 months because of how well I've been doing. He wants me to stop tracking all my food and calories, but as I explained to him, I really don't have any other options. I have no concept of hungry and full. Tracking my calories reduced my food anxiety by half because I know at least a day ahead what and how much I'm eating. I've been using a "satiety scale" that I found on this awesome website called Bulimia Help. Every time I'm about to eat, I check the scale first to see if I'm really hungry.

Overall I feel like I'm in a really positive place right now. Things are really good with the boyfriend. We went to his grandmother's 95th birthday today! She's still sharp as a tack and can move around entirely on her own. It's incredible. She had some cake and coffee and then started singing to everyone which was pretty hilarious.

I'm straight falling asleep right now. I'm going to log my food for tomorrow on MFP and then it's sleepy time for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment