Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas is coming!

I'm so excited. I've always loved christmas- and I'm especially enjoying it now since I missed it last year while I was in rehab. I'm going to my boyfriend's parent's house on christmas eve and between them and my family I know I'm going to get so many great things! Ah! I absolutely love, love, love makeup and I think my boyfriend and my family got me some good makeup things- brushes, traincase, etc. I'm so excited to find out! I really need new clothes too- I haven't taken very good care of myself for the last few years, and I never really went shopping because of that.
Anyway, I just talked to my boyfriend on the phone, and I mentioned that I had lost seven pounds. Weirdly enough, he asked me if I had been throwing up. He told me he didn't want me lying to him. And truthfully I haven't-- he knows my history with eating problems, body image, yada yada, and I admit to him that I still purge every once in a while. I'm much better than I used to be- I only throw up after hugely disgusting meals. The rest of the time I just strive to eat healthier and exercise so I can avoid it. It's just weird that he brought that up right after I started this blog. It's also funny because I've always told him I want to lose weight, and he's always making comments about how much I eat, how I'm gonna gain weight, blah blah blah.
It almost makes me wonder if he saw this blog somehow- I used his roommates computer and I wonder if he signed on after me and saw it. Seems really unlikely though.
Anyway, I'm feeling pretty tired and blah. I ate well today, kept it at about 1,000 cals and didn't purge. So all is well I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment