Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Years!

I'm sitting in my boyfriend's bed drinking coffee with splenda and passing the time till dinner with his parents. I'm wearing a silver velvet tank with a lace tank bra underneath and tight jeans with suede high heeled boots. I spent a ton of time on my hair and makeup, and not to toot my own horn but it looks damn good. I curled my lashes and put on a ton of mascara, and I blended together silver and taupe eye shadows with a matte grey in the crease and vibrant, royal blue liquid liner. I would love to become a makeup artist some day- it's something I absolutely love and I realize I'm good at.
Anyway, as far as I know I'm still 123 pounds- I exercised yesterday for a half hour and didnt binge or purge. I have a fantastic calorie counter/ diet planner on my phone so I know how much fat, calories, etc. I take in, plus it tracks my weight. I haven't been able to hop on the scale but I'm confident I haven't gained.
My bf is driving me mad- he gets so angry with everything I do. I wish he wasn't so angry, I wish he wasn't in pain, I wish a lot of things. I get so irritated by his bad moods and then when I snap at him he really has a reason to be angry with me. I just stop talking and try not to let him see me cry. When I first met him he wasn't like this. I know part of it is his work, his injury, but I wish he talked to me more, touched me more, cared about how I feel. I hope that things will get better with time. Sometimes he's so sweet, he does the nicest things for me, and then he'll go back to being silent and angry. I love him... But I just wish things were better.
Anyway, pray for me that I dont purge.

No comments:

Post a Comment