Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Sick

Lying in bed- took the day off work. My throat is swollen up like I've got two golfballs in my jaw. I have not been doing that great at work and it's really upsetting me. It's a sales job- I'm trying to sell the sales position job to potential hires. I just don't think that I'm cut out for this kind of work. I can't hit the numbers I'm supposed to. Although, the people I do manage to hire do great- my conversion rate last month was 23%. The next highest to mine was 7%.
It's just really stressful to have a job where I never make any progress. Everyday is the same thing, the same upward climb to reach quota. So much of it is luck which makes it even more frustrating. I'll have a bad week where no one will give me the time of day and I won't hire anyone. The next day I'll hire 4 people without changing a single thing about my approach. I worry I'll get fired if my performance continues to be  so bad, but I'm also hoping that I'll just get transferred to another department if it comes to that. I do not want to work customer service, that's for sure. But I would love to be an assistant sales director or even work in underwriting.
Anyway, I'm sure that was unbearably boring but I'm just kind of letting my fingers type what they want. I'm half asleep right now, my laptop on my knees and R's chihuahua sleeping next to me under the covers.
On a side note, although I've only lost around 5 pounds, my body is really changing shape. I'm a lot leaner, and my measurements keep shrinking. Including my boobs. Which of course, is upsetting R, but what am I supposed to do? Get fat? We've been discussing selling his Harley and buying me fake tits. It's tempting, but another part of me knows that I'm doing this to please him. I like my boobs, I don't want to mess them up. I'd have no hesitation if I knew there would for sure be no complications, but I certainly do not want to wind up with hideously shaped implants when I could have just had small, beautiful breasts. I would go for a full C, which means the implants would be so small there would be less risk involved, but it's still something I want to consider.
If someone else was going to pay for your breast implants, would you do it? Even if you are happy with the way you look now? Please leave me a comment!

3 comments:

  1. I wouldn't get them either way...the cons out weigh the pros in my opinion...but as I said that's my opinion. Really it boils down to what makes you happy? If you are satisfied with how you look then stay the way you are. If not...and you still wish to go through with it...then go ahead xD
    Either way I hope you get better hon! Be safe and know that no matter what you are still loved!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't go for surgery unless it was without a doubt something I wanted. If you think its going to make you happy then go for it, but don't do it for someone else, its a slippery slope that could lead to you hating your breasts. I hope you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm new to your blog, just read it through and really enjoyed it. You know, in a sick twisted ED way, lol.

    I absolutely would not get plastic surgery and alter my body because it was what someone else wanted. For myself, I am so against that, I would be very offended if a boyfriend even suggested it, and if he kept pushing the issue I would probably not stay with the guy.

    I'm aware things are pretty different out in Cali though, where almost every girl looks like a movie star and is totally hawt in a bikini. That must be weird to be around, and to grow up with the idea that looking like a star and getting plastic surgery casually is normal. I can't even imagine it. I think I would hate to live in Cali.

    Do what makes YOU happy. If your man really deserves you then he will want you to be HAPPY WITH YOUR OWN BODY a lot more than he wants you to be TITSY. That's my two cents.

    ReplyDelete