I can still hardly believe I've lost ten pounds already- 114 is so close I can taste it. Once I'm at 114 pounds I'll be clinically underweight. I did good today- ran on the elliptical for an hour and fifteen minutes. I'm at 121- I went up a half pound this morning but I think it was just from drinking so much water.
I got my nails done today and I actually felt pretty good about myself. It's a weird feeling- the shock of seeing my body in an almost positive light. I'll catch myself in certain positions and notice the slight sagging of my jeans, the slightly wider space between my thighs. I still have so far to go but it's nice to get some encouragement. Sometimes you can't see the forest for the trees- it's reassuring that this time I can *notice* the change. Last time I was so high and out of it I didn't notice how thin I was till I took that picture of my thighs and suddenly realized I couldn't press them together in any position.
Once I'm at 114 I'm gonna post before and after pics- or actually a picture of me at my heaviest, me before treatment, me after treatment and my current weight.

No comments:
Post a Comment