Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, June 30, 2011

: (

I had been doing pretty well, and then today I just broke down. I'm not sure why- probably because of all the candy at work. I started eating uncontrollably, I even left work to get a waffle and a peanut butter/granola/strawberry shake at Jamba Juice. I threw up twice at work and twice when I got home. I must have burst some little blood vessels because there are all these teeny tiny red dots on the bags under my eyes.
I went shopping at whole foods for some healthy stuff, and also my absolute favorites! Some things I bought that are definitely worth checking out:

Lara Bars- I'm trying key lime pie, blueberry muffin, ginger snap, and chocolate coconut for the first time, but I also bought a box of chocolate chip cookie dough because they are honestly like eating cake.
Kashi Strawberry Fields, my new crack.
Carrots and hummus
Made a tofu/cheese/olive/garbonzo bean salad
Goat cheese and tomato pizza with cornmeal crust
Greek yogurts (chobani and fage are both great) 0% and 2% fat
Spinach pancakes (I swear on my life when you broil these in the oven they taste like McDonald's hashbrown's)
Butternut squash soup

I planned all my meals out for tomorrow. I know that if I just can just stick to those I'll be fine. My boyfriend keeps pushing me to get help for my ED. I'm going to talk to my sponsor again, but honestly I don't know what else I can do.
Hope you all are doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment