Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Saturday, June 11, 2011

New place!

We're all moved in to our new place and I finally got my internet up and running.
We live right next to the bay so there is a beautiful running path I can go on by the water. I've been back on the clenbuteral for the past week. My weight somehow went up after my last cycle of clen- not sure if maybe that was water weight? I'm back at 122.6 right now, and I've set my calories to a whopping 1,300 calories per day to lose a pound a week. I purged last night, but I'm really trying to do this the healthy way. Slow and steady wins the race. I am loving the MyFitnessPal website too- it's really encouraging me to do this without ruining my body.
I'll check in soon, gotta run!

No comments:

Post a Comment