Realistically I know my BMI is at the lower end of the healthy weight spectrum- I can afford to lose a little under ten pounds before becoming truly underweight. Rationally I know that my body doesn't want to lose the fat because it's a healthy amount of fat. But the fact remains that parts of me are absolutely grotesque. It's hard to explain the choking panic I feel when I look at my huge, gelatinous ass. It's the sudden, deep knowledge that I look deformed. I want my ass and thighs to go away. They are so disproportionately huge compared to the rest of my body and my flat chest. Even my boyfriend commented that I'm "a skinny girl with a huge ass."
I also learned that when you measure your hips, you are actually measuring around your butt. So my measurements have now leaped to 33-26-37. That's just disgusting. Just kill me now.

No comments:
Post a Comment